A warm and welcoming performance space located at 88 Bedford Street on the USM Portland campus, Hannaford Hall is an intimate 520-seat venue with ground floor and mezzanine seating. An attached 1,200-car parking garage makes accessing the performances convenient and hassle-free.
88 Bedford Street, Portland, ME 04101 – via google maps
- From I-295, take exit 6B (Forest Avenue North) in Portland. Off the exit, immediately move to the far left lane on Forest Avenue to prepare for a left turn at the first stoplight (intersection of Forest Avenue and Bedford Street). Turn left onto Bedford Street at the stoplight and continue underneath the USM Alumni Skywalk. Immediately after the Skywalk, turn left onto Surrenden Street and continue into the USM Parking Garage.
- If approaching the campus from Brighton Avenue, follow Brighton Avenue towards downtown until it turns into Bedford Street. Turn right onto Surrenden Street immediately before the USM Alumni Skywalk, and continue into the USM Parking Garage.
- Parking: The attached 1,200-car parking garage is available for parking during performances at a rate of $2/hour. Take a parking ticket when you enter the garage and pay by credit card (Visa, Masercard, or Discover) at the pay stations or by cash or check at the parking office located inside the Abromson Center near the entrance from the garage.
Westbrook Performing Arts Center
A truly state-of-the-art 1,000-seat theater that is located at 471 Stroudwater Street in Westbrook, just minutes from downtown Portland, and has free parking available.
471 Stroudwater Street, Westbrook, ME 04092 via google maps
Coastal Heading South:
- I-295 SOUTH
- EXIT 5B (ME-22 W/Congress Street)
destination is approx. 3.5 miles from this exit
- slight RIGHT onto Congress Street
- RIGHT onto Westbrook Street
- once in Westbrook this street becomes Stroudwater Street – continue on
- Westbrook Middle School will be on the LEFT. Open air parking available on site.
Further Points North and South
- EXIT 47 toward Rand Road
destination is approx. 2.5 miles from this exit
- turn LEFT at Rand Road
- continue onto ME-25 W/Westbrook Arterial
- take the exit toward Forest Street
- slight LEFT at Woodlawn Avenue
- turn LEFT at Stroudwater Street
- Westbrook Middle School will be on the RIGHT. Open air parking available on site.
The State Theatre is a historic theater located at 609 Congress Street in downtown Portland, Maine, which features a combination of Moorish and Art Deco architecture and plays host to a wide variety of bands.
609 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101– via google maps
- From I-295in Maine, take Exit 6A (Forest Avenue – heading in-town)
- Merge onto Forest Avenue and continue straight & uphill until the street ends at Congress Street.
- Turn RIGHT onto Congress Street and stay to the right. At the High Street intersection look straight across to see The State Theatre up ahead on the right side of Congress Street.
- For Parking turn RIGHT onto High Street (one-way).
- Paid parking is available in the Parking Garage on the right side of the street (alternate garage entrance is around the block on Forest Avenue).
- Street parking may be available on the surrounding street.
Named after long time Portland High baseball coach Edson Hadlock Jr., Hadlock field is a 7,368 seat classic minor league baseball stadium that was renovated in 1993 and boasts great site lines and an intimate atmosphere that brings the fans right into the action. The stadium has been compared to Camden Yards in Baltimore for its brick facade and old-style feel.
From the North
• Take I-295 South to exit 6A (Forest Ave).
• Merge onto Forest Ave., staying to the right.
• Take right onto Route 77 (State Street) through Deering Oaks Park.
•At the light take a right onto Park Ave.
•Ballpark will be on the right about 1 mile down.
From the South
• Take I-95 to Exit 44 (I-295/ Downtown Portland).
• Take I-295 North to exit 5A (Congress St), stay left when the exit off-ramp splits following signs to 22 East.
• At the first set of lights take a left onto St John St.
• At the next set of lights merge right onto Park Ave. The ballpark will be immediately on the left.
From the West
• Follow either Rte. 302 W or Rte. 25 W into Portland.
• Rte 25 W will turn into Brighton Avenue, which will intersect with Park Ave.
• Take a right onto Park Avenue, the ballpark will be less than a 1/2 mile on the right.
• Rte. 302 W will turn into Forest Avenue and will intersect with Park Ave. Again, take a right onto Park Avenue, the ballpark is about a mile up on the right.
Event parking is available in the following city-operated lots. These lots are safe, easy to access and monitored.
- 995 CONGRESS STREET MAINE MEDICAL CENTER LOT – EASY IN, EASY OUT A 10-minute walk to the field, with easy access after the game to I-295 north or south via St. John Street, this lot is staffed through the game and is available after 5 p.m. Monday – Friday and all day Saturday and Sunday. The lot is not available for 12:00 PM weekday games.
- CONGRESS STREET MEDICAL BUILDING GARAGE – FULLY ENCLOSED One block from the field, this enclosed parking garage is staffed through the game and available after 5 p.m. Monday – Friday and all day Saturday and Sunday. The lot is not available for 12:00 PM weekday games. Directions: Use the Forest Street entrance. Forest Street is located off of Congress Street.
- KING MIDDLE SCHOOL LOT A short walk from the field, the King Middle School lot is available after 5 p.m. Monday – Friday and all day Saturday and Sunday. The lot is not available for 12:00 PM weekday games. Directions: Use the entrance on Park Avenue located near the Deering Avenue intersection.
- FITZPATRICK STADIUM LOT Adjacent to the field, enter on Park Avenue (at blinking light) or Deering Avenue (opposite Deering Oaks park entrance)
- On-Street Parking– There is some on-street parking available in the area. However, please be aware of the on-street parking restrictions in some of the Hadlock Field neighborhoods as these parking spots are for local residents.
Handicapped Parking is available at Hadlock Field in the parking lot located by the Slugger Statue on a first-come-first-serve basis.
The Pavilion was built in 1998 in the location where, since 1885, The Salvation Army Camp Meetings have been conducted. Dedicated in 1998 by President and Mrs. George Bush, it is surrounded by stately white pine trees and nestled in the middle of what is now known as the “old camp meeting grounds neighborhood.”
From I-95, Take Exit 36 Saco/Old Orchard – through tollgate onto “I-195” into Old Orchard Beach. You’ll travel about two miles when you’ll come to an intersection/rotary. There will be a 7-Eleven store ahead of you. Bear to the left (Saco Avenue) through this intersection and drive approximately 1 mile. We’ll have plenty of signs out, so just follow them to the Pavilion Parking areas.
Parking is available at the Loranger Middle School off Saco Ave, and there will be trolleys to the pavilion on 6th street. Handicap parking is available in front of the venue on 6th street.