A warm and welcoming performance space located at 88 Bedford Street on the USM Portland campus, Hannaford Hall is an intimate 520-seat venue with ground floor and mezzanine seating. An attached 1,200-car parking garage makes accessing the performances convenient and hassle-free.
88 Bedford Street, Portland, ME 04101 – via google maps
- From I-295, take exit 6B (Forest Avenue North) in Portland. Off the exit, immediately move to the far left lane on Forest Avenue to prepare for a left turn at the first stoplight (intersection of Forest Avenue and Bedford Street). Turn left onto Bedford Street at the stoplight and continue underneath the USM Alumni Skywalk. Immediately after the Skywalk, turn left onto Surrenden Street and continue into the USM Parking Garage.
- If approaching the campus from Brighton Avenue, follow Brighton Avenue towards downtown until it turns into Bedford Street. Turn right onto Surrenden Street immediately before the USM Alumni Skywalk, and continue into the USM Parking Garage.
- Parking: The attached 1,200-car parking garage is available for parking during performances at a rate of $2/hour. Take a parking ticket when you enter the garage and pay by credit card (Visa, Masercard, or Discover) at the pay stations or by cash or check at the parking office located inside the Abromson Center near the entrance from the garage.
Westbrook Performing Arts Center
A truly state-of-the-art 1,000-seat theater that is located at 471 Stroudwater Street in Westbrook, just minutes from downtown Portland, and has free parking available.
471 Stroudwater Street, Westbrook, ME 04092 via google maps
Coastal Heading South:
- I-295 SOUTH
- EXIT 5B (ME-22 W/Congress Street)
destination is approx. 3.5 miles from this exit
- slight RIGHT onto Congress Street
- RIGHT onto Westbrook Street
- once in Westbrook this street becomes Stroudwater Street – continue on
- Westbrook Middle School will be on the LEFT. Open air parking available on site.
Further Points North and South
- EXIT 47 toward Rand Road
destination is approx. 2.5 miles from this exit
- turn LEFT at Rand Road
- continue onto ME-25 W/Westbrook Arterial
- take the exit toward Forest Street
- slight LEFT at Woodlawn Avenue
- turn LEFT at Stroudwater Street
- Westbrook Middle School will be on the RIGHT. Open air parking available on site.
Ocean Gateway Pier
Reaching out into Casco Bay and welcoming newcomers to Portland, Ocean Gateway is the City’s newest waterfront jewel.
14 Ocean Gateway Pier, Portland, ME 04101 via Google Maps
- From I-295, take EXIT 7 (Franklin Street).
- On Franklin Street, go to the 7th traffic light and turn LEFT onto Commercial Street.
- Continue STRAIGHT through the stop sign at India Street (Commercial becomes Thames Street). The Ocean Gateway Visitor Center is the building with the clock tower, located on the right hand side of the street. This is where you will board the train.
Limited street parking is available. Suggested parking is the Ocean Gateway Garage (167 Fore Street, Portland, ME 04101 – there is a fee for parking).
The State Theatre is a historic theater located at 609 Congress Street in downtown Portland, Maine, which features a combination of Moorish and Art Deco architecture and plays host to a wide variety of bands.
609 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101– via google maps
- From I-295in Maine, take Exit 6A (Forest Avenue – heading in-town)
- Merge onto Forest Avenue and continue straight & uphill until the street ends at Congress Street.
- Turn RIGHT onto Congress Street and stay to the right. At the High Street intersection look straight across to see The State Theatre up ahead on the right side of Congress Street.
- For Parking turn RIGHT onto High Street (one-way).
- Paid parking is available in the Parking Garage on the right side of the street (alternate garage entrance is around the block on Forest Avenue).
- Street parking may be available on the surrounding street.