Our ideal candidate:
- Computer proficient
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Enjoys working closely with other staff and supervisors
- Strong communication skills with customers and colleagues
- Adaptable to changes in protocols regarding customer safety or other
- Eagerness to take on office tasks as needed (data entry, administrative support, etc.)
- Experience with non-profits and/or performance venues
2 available positions:
- Day-Time Ticket Sellers | beginning June 2021 | 20-25 hrs/wk | M-F 10:30-3:00
- Answer questions about ticket prices, dates, content, etc.
- Assist patrons with seat selection for events using Tessitura ticketing software.
- Maintain patron records/contact details.
- Process payments (including credit cards).
- Process incoming and outgoing mail
- Assist with merging duplicate records (database hygiene)
- Additional Tasks as needed, based on box office needs and employee’s skills & interest.
Basic Job Info:
- Current phone service hours are Mon-Thurs 11am-3pm.
- We plan to expand these hours by the end of June 2021.
- Training may be done remotely.
- The box office plans to return to in-office work in July 2021.
- These are part-time positions.
To apply email email@example.com with the following:
- Resume in PDF format (including 3 references)
- Brief cover letter
- Subject Line: “Ticket Seller”
- Please list your availability in the body of your email